We provide legal services to individuals and business owners across Australia. We’ll help you with:
Make your next business move with peace of mind. We have experience in both the sale and purchase of retail and commercial businesses. We will look after each step of the legal process so that you can focus on doing what you do best. Our experience includes the sale and purchase of:
- medical centres
- dental surgeries
- other retail and healthcare businesses
Whether you’re buying, selling your first home, a new home or an investment property, we’re here to help you with every step of the process.
We’ll keep you informed about key dates, each stage of the contract, the documents to be completed, stamp duty requirements and of course, when settlement has occurred!
We are registered to do electronic settlements in Queensland which means a smoother and more cost effective process for you.
We can also assist with transferring property in accordance with orders of the Family Court or Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
Let us look after your lease. We can help with all aspects of your retail or commercial lease including renewals, transfers and amendments.
We have extensive experience in regulatory approval matters including applications to:
- the Australian Community Pharmacy Authority
- the Australian Department of Health via the PBS Portal
- State based healthcare regulators
- the Minister for Health for exercise of discretionary powers.
We take the guess work out of regulatory approval matters and put your best case forward with a view to achieving the desired outcome for your business.
Your employees are an important part of your business. As a business owner, your aim will be to have a positive working relationship with your employees but that’s not always the case. We can help with all stages of the employment relationship including:
- preparing or advising on employment contracts
- assisting with workplace investigations
- assisting with performance reviews and disciplinary meetings
- providing advice on terminations.