WHAT WE DO – PROBATE & ESTATES
Have you recently lost a loved one?
Do you need help getting a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration?
Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult times of anyone’s life. At Vitality Law Australia, we help people navigate the many challenges people face in winding up someone’s affairs after they’ve passed away.
Obtaining a Grant of Probate or a Grant of Letters of Administration is a process undertaken with the Supreme Court of Queensland that helps people administer the affairs of a loved one’s deceased estate. It can be an overwhelming process for many to embark on. At Vitality Law Australia, we handle the complicated legal documents, court applications and material and break down the steps whilst guiding you through the process.
How we can help
We can help people involved with a deceased estate by:
- advising executors and administrators;
- collecting in funds from banks;
- transferring real property to beneficiaries;
- paying final accounts;
- attending to distribution of estates to entitled beneficiaries;
- advising beneficiaries of their rights in an estate;
- helping charities and other organisations navigate their interest in an estate and liaise with legal representatives.