WHAT WE DO – BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
Whether you are new to business or an experienced business owner, the process of buying or selling a business can be daunting and stressful. We aim to minimise your stress and overwhelm by providing a full scope of service to complete the process.
We guide you through your sale or purchase from the very start right until the very end. Let us read the lengthy documents, prepare the necessary paperwork and provide you with a clear pathway for your next business adventure!
We will work closely with your accountant, bank and broker to make sure your transaction proceeds smoothly. We’ll even provide you with things like template letters to provide to the employees in the business to ensure an efficient and successful transition!
We have deep experience with a broad range of business transactions including transactions for the sale and purchase of healthcare businesses such as pharmacies, medical centres, dental practices and physiotherapy clinics. We can also assist other small business owners, such as hairdressers and café owners, with their matters.
How we can help
In addition to the sale and purchase of a business, we can also help you with:
- transferring an interest in an existing business;
- transferring an interest in an existing company;
- transferring units in a unit trust;
- preparing a new partnership agreement or amending an existing partnership agreement;
- preparing a new shareholders agreement or amending an existing shareholders agreement;
- establishing a new company and/or trust;
- preparing new employment agreements or letters of termination.