WHAT WE DO – EMPLOYMENT LAW
People are a very important part of any business. No matter how good a business looks, how fancy the technology is or how long you’ve been open, your business is really only as good as the people you have in it.
It is important for any business owner to build and maintain a strong, coherent and happy team. Business owners can only achieve that when they have the right documents, training programs, policies, procedures and culture in place. And that’s where we come in!
How We Can Help
We provide a range of assistance to employers including:
- employment agreements;
- independent contractor agreements;
- reviewing existing workplace policies and procedures;
- developing new workplace policies and procedures;
- assisting with performance management issues;
- assisting with the management of ill and injured employees;
- assisting with ending an employment relationship;
- providing advice on specific employment matters.
We can also assist with providing bespoke training programs to you and your team on topics including implementing and understanding policies and procedures, managing difficult conversations, workplace safety and workplace behaviour.
Regardless of where your business is located or how many people you have in your team, we can provide you with support. So if you are looking for assistance to grow or manage your team, please call or email us today.